Reasons

"Maybe I'm not from this world"

[UNBREAKABLE]

 

[It's what makes the clock tick, it's what makes the heart beat... dripping like the sand of an hourglass, you have to taste it bit by bit.]

 

Please tell me you are ok, tell me everything is fine. Tell me you are still going to be here when I wake up. Because there is nothing I long for most than your embrace and there is nothing I miss most than feeling your heartbeat next to mine when we run wild in the storm because we are not afraid that the thunder and lightning might crush upon us; because you have me and I have you and there's nothing else in the world we need. We are like fire and ice, like a poison kiss on a lacerated heart that has been waiting for healing. We collide chemicals to create chain reactions, we set the Universe on fire and explode into millions of hopes and wishes stitched on the velvet of an uncertain future...

 

When the clock strikes 4 a.m. in the morning and the entire world is sound asleep, I am the only one who is painting dreams on a broken wall with a brush smothered in blood and tears, which ran down my cheeks so I would get to write this, scratching with a knife in the dead silence, maybe the spirits would hear me. I am the only one with my eyes wide open and my heart beating fast, waiting for you to come, waiting for your whisper saying "I am here, don't be afraid". I'm not. I break the time in two and don't have second thoughts, I can blow away the clouds and crack the sky, make a hole in the world and sneak out unnoticed. Because with you I can do anything... But maybe not everything...

 

Even though I seem a certain point, I actually run around my own axis in a burst of confusion, hitting the corners with the speed of light; and despite my obstinacy of being rebel and free, behind the strong porcelain mask of fearless personality, I have weaknesses and doubts, I fear and hate; I used to stumble and fall and not always get up but kept on going, crawling if I had to. Now you are here to help me out and the only thing I cannot do is to imagine my life without you in it. There is nothing I fear most than the thought of being left to run alone in the strongest of the hurricanes, in the deepest of the nights, left behind in some God forsaken corner of the Universe...

 

So lets set this ship on fire and sink our fears in the ocean. We are unbreakable, we cannot be seen or heard, we stop time and suddenly nothing makes sense when we are not together. My heart aches every time it looks on my right and cannot find you, it makes me reach out my hand to grab and pull you out of my dreams. And the night is tranquil and the stars are quiet and somehow all my thoughts turn to you.

 

I don't want to go back into the past. So lets make this last forever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment